NEW COURNER SHROUDS DESIGN
When corner and straight shrouds wear at different rates, additional maintenance stops may be required for half-life change-outs of corners. The wear rate for MakoTM corners and straight shrouds has been optimised to close to 1:1, meaning fewer maintenance stops and greater uptime.
• Constructed from Sandvik SS5000 steel alloy for increased hardness and added mechanical strength.
• Single cartridge locking-and-removal system.
• Structurally improved cast corners.
• Innovative shroud lifting device for safer workshops.
• Top and bottom wear indicators for ease of inspection.