All items for a maintenance interval in box which can be ordered as one part number
For all equipment from 2005 onwards maintenance kits are developed.
Filters might look the same but the filter medium, micronage of the filter medium can be very different resulting in contamination of oil.
- Kits are 10% cheaper than loose items
- Purchasing logistics and warehousing can be up to 30% cheaper due to time and cost saving compared to loose items.
- Purchasing 20 lines from different suppliers takes longer than 1 item number from 1 supplier.
It is 10% cheaper to buy kits compared sum of separate components
- All products in one box, so easy to take to equipment for service interval
- Simplify maintenance planning, sourcing, logistic, warehousing and execution of maintenance tasks
- Save costs and time without the need to warehouse kits or handle parts logistics for individual loose items
- You have all relevant parts and consumables to perform your planned maintenance when it’s scheduled, thus all parts will be replaced so improved quality of maintenance eqexution.
- Easy warehousing and ordering only 1 part number, no picking and looking for parts (reduce maintenance time)
- Easy to forecast/planning
Availability is similar to loose filters. Stock of kit items have been increased to secure availability of complete kits.
1. MySandvik information is mapped on serial number
Step 1: Find your specific kit by entering your Sandvik model and serial number
Step 2: Select the kit quantity needed for the period, or plan a maintenance strategy
Step 3: Proceed to order!
Note: you can view the BOM to see all details of the kits while you are ordering
2. Information is available in the maintenance manuals
3. Information available on internet
Order through normal channels as other parts (CSC/PSSR)
Sandvik genuine lubricants, created specifically for Sandvik equipment.
Often we see wrong oils are used for a specific application (ie transmission oils are used for compressors). This can have a major impact on the lifetime of a component.
- Use the right oil for the right application
- If used in combination with Sandvik oil analysis failures can be detected earlier
- If used in combination with Sandvik oil analysis oil lifetime can be extended
- Sandvik oil can result in a reduction of TCO
- Sandvik rock drill oil is sold in 5L which matches with the consumption of rock drill oil during a shift. 5L is easy to carry and no contamination will occur during transport and pouring the oil in smaller containers from larger barrels.
- Buy all products for a maintenance interval from Sandvik which simplifies maintenance planning, sourcing, logistic, warehousing and execution of maintenance tasks
Availability is similar other items. Lead time is 5 days + normal lead time.
- Safety information and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available on the Sandvik internet page.
- Information is available in the maintenance manuals
- Information available on internet